Isn’t social media always on the back burner when it comes to B2B companies? In today’s post, we are going to dive deep into how social media can help scale your marketing efforts to new horizons.
Organizations in the B2B space are most often blinded by the myth that social media marketing is not a viable journey for them. Yes, social engagements and buyer trends can get complex but that does not mean that B2B firms should not tap into the full potential of social alpha tren for sale media.
If statistics are to be believed, almost 3.484 billion people are on social media worldwide and this number is only going to increase in the coming years. Are you still going to assure yourself that your marketing strategy cannot include such a huge base of users? Moreover, according to a research conducted by IDG Connect, 84% of C-level and VP-level buyers tend to depend oxandrolon kopen on social media posts before making their business purchases.
source: IDG Connect
If you are still not convinced, here are 7 reasons why social media marketing is important for B2B companies.
1. Increase Brand Visibility: Social media has evolved to be a sophisticated platform for businesses and consumers alike. With the entire world spending a considerable amount of their time on the internet, being consistent on social media is a must to increase brand awareness. Social platforms give your business the bandwidth to actively engage with clients and establish a dialogue with them.
2. Create a Unique Brand Image: The content you post on social media determines the way your clients will perceive your brand. Social media marketing empowers you to personalize your brand’s image and send a clear, unambiguous message to your clients californiamuscles.net about the type of business you are.
Confused about what type of social media content is appropriate for B2B companies? Check out our article for a detailed discussion – 9 Types of social media content that will drive brand engagement and visibility
3. Social Media Impacts SEO: Back linking is highly relevant in social media. By posting keyword optimized content on social media consistently, businesses can establish higher domain authority. The more valuable content you share on social media, the higher your business will rank on Google’s search results.
4. Drive More Traffic to your Business: Social media platforms are the highest sources for referral traffic. Clients tend to interact with a brand on social media first, before moving on to your website. B2B companies can make use of social media to post short and crisp thought-provoking, relevant content about their products and services to attract more traffic towards their website.
5. Generate Leads to your Website: This is a follow-up effect to the increasing brand visibility and traffic. Social media platforms like LinkedIn has proven to be the top lead generator as 44% of B2B companies have successfully generated new leads through the platform.
LinkedIn hosts the highest number of professionals and business leadership teams, so optimizing and regularly posting content on LinkedIn is a sure-fire way to generate new leads for your website.
6. Personify your Brand: B2B companies tend to take a strictly professional route when it comes to maintaining relationships with existing clients. Business outlook is swiftly changing and it has opened up opportunities to add a human touch to your brand.
The easiest way to retain clients is by maintaining your authenticity. Social media makes it easy for clients to leave reviews and feedback by just typing in the comment section. By actively engaging with them and replying to their queries, businesses can build a long-lasting relationship with their clients.
7. Establish Thought Leadership: Social media platforms gives B2B business the bandwidth to establish themselves as leaders in their concerned industry. You can easily post content that showcases your industry expertise that in turn helps you gain the trust of your clients. People look for qualified, resourceful and experienced business leaders. Through social media, you can create a winning image for yourself to attract like-minded clients.
Statistical Insights into Social Media Data for B2B Companies
In conclusion, if B2B companies can dedicate an average of 6 hours a week to developing social media strategies and proactively maintaining a social profile, they can achieve miraculous results both in respect to enhancing their brand’s reputation and acquiring new clients. As we can see, it is high time to make your marketing strategy social. What are you waiting for?
How did social media marketing help your business? Let us know in the comments!
Read more about B2B marketing – Importance of Content Marketing.
We are glad you are considering us for a career move. Select the role that matches with your skillset, and send us your profile.